Wet vs Dry Carpet Cleaning
A Comparison of the Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning Process versus other carpet cleaning methods*
|Category||Rotary Wet||Rotary Spin Pad||Wet Extraction||Dry Extraction|
|Hourly Coverage||1000 sq ft||2000 sq ft||600 to 1000 sq ft||750 to 2000 sq ft|
|Traffic Downtime||6 to 24 hours||1 hour||6 to 24 hours||None|
|Chance of Colour Bleeding||Possible||Possible||Possible||None|
|Amount of Residue||Heaviest||Heavy||Little||None|
|Resoil Rate||Most Rapid||Very Rapid||Slow||Very Slow|
|Shrinkage / Seam Splitting||Likely||Unlikely||Very Likely||None|
|Spot Wickback||Very Likely||Likely||Unlikely||None|
Why is dry carpet cleaning better than wet?
- Our system has over 50 years of development which means you have the best green carpet cleaning technology available when you hire One Minute Dry Time.
- Our dry carpet cleaning system only uses 1 teaspoon of moisture per sq. ft. (far less than steam cleaners) ensuring 0% downtime on carpets. You’ll never have to wait for your carpets to totally dry with our system. Plus there’s no moisture for mold and mold spores to regenerate in your carpet fibers with our dry cleaning method.
- Our results are always excellent and unlike wet or steam cleaning, the results are always consistent. Our method also removes dust and dust mites, just like other carpet cleaners.
- With minimal preparation we can clean one or many rooms. This ensures fast results and turnaround time for you and your rugs. No need to schedule another home or office cleaning service.
- Furniture can be cleaned on site, saving you time and money when it comes to upholstery cleaning. Our cleaning solution is 100% safe and won’t take nearly the amount of time to dry versus wet cleaning techniques.
- Ours is a far safer commercial carpet cleaning method, with no need for caution signs in commercial buildings.
* Table above is used with permission.
See What Our Customers Think of Us
You get what you are promised. Good people – and they showed up exactly on time.
This company is so professional. They did a fantastic job cleaning my tile floors – and grout. They look like new. At the last minute I needed some spots cleaned from a carpet and they did a great job on that too. The owner, Bobby, takes time to explain the process and the products used and also gave me tips on how to maintain it. I would recommend them without reservation.
I hired them to clean carpet and tile in my condo. When booking the appointment, Bobby asked lots of informed questions about the content of the pet stains I was worried about and was clear about the cleaning process. They arrived within the window of time scheduled, called to let me know they were en route, and were extremely pleasant and professional on the phone and in person. All of the staff I talked to knew a lot about removing pet stains of all sorts. Their method involved no chemicals and no steam so I could walk on the floors immediately. I recommend them enthusiastically!
Bob from one minute,gave us a quote.showed what to expect.had the job done today.great workers,great value.10 is my rating for this whole company
The customer service is great. One Minute worked with my schedule and even helped me find a carpet stretcher/repairman. Tony and his team did a great job. I love the dry method of carpet cleaning. The carpet was clean and dry within an hour of service.
Contact us to discuss your carpet and upholstery cleaning needs!
One Minute Dry Time is independently owned and operated and provides carpet, tile & grout, and upholstery cleaning in Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Estero, and Fort Myers, Florida. Call us at (239)514-3218 to schedule your carpet, tile & grout, or upholstery cleaning today!